console popup box

mataus

For some reason whenever I load XP11 (11.26) I keep getting the X-Aviation register box appear. I have three products, Real Weather connector, SkyMaxx and TerraMaxx. When I enter my details it starts authenticating and then the console box appears and nothing happens. I have uninstalled everything, re-downloaded all the products and reinstalled, but the same issue. Any idea what is causing this?

20181021_105847.jpg

1 hour ago, mataus said:

For some reason whenever I load XP11 (11.26) I keep getting the X-Aviation register box appear. I have three products, Real Weather connector, SkyMaxx and TerraMaxx. When I enter my details it starts authenticating and then the console box appears and nothing happens. I have uninstalled everything, re-downloaded all the products and reinstalled, but the same issue. Any idea what is causing this?

20181021_105847.jpg

Do you have BitDefender installed?

AntiVirus software has recently started blocking HTTP communication with the server.

If you are using an AV package it may be worth investigating if you can add an exception from X-Plane and HTTP comms.

I hope to move to HTTPS authentication in the future but it's not an easy change.

3 hours ago, Ben Russell said:

Do you have BitDefender installed?

AntiVirus software has recently started blocking HTTP communication with the server.

If you are using an AV package it may be worth investigating if you can add an exception from X-Plane and HTTP comms.

I hope to move to HTTPS authentication in the future but it's not an easy change.

Ben, thank you so much. I do have BitDefender and after a bit of messing around everything is now working perfectly! 

• Like 1