Show LOC1 and LOC2 at same time?

Japo32

Hello, the manual says that the right copilot G1000 is a copy of the pilot one due to restrictions in XPlane default G1000. Ok. But if I want to show LOC1 in pilot view and LOC2 in copilot one? If you want to use old IFR (that I love), sometimes you have to be controlling the 2 of the VOR instruments.. and with this setup, I cannot see it how.

Is it possible? if not, there should be a way in future. There has to be a way to separate instruments in the copilot version... not only because of the VOR, but I can think about making a second altimeter setting, etc...

Thanks!

Hello Javier,

The normal way to do this on a single PFD+MFD G1000 is to use the Bearing pointers for the VOR. Click the "PFD" softkey and click the BRG1 and BRG2 keys to cycle through pointer options until you have pointers for NAV1 and NAV2 displayed at the same time. It's easy enough to fly a VOR "on the needles" rather than with the CDI presentation.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Graeme_77
clarification