X-Aviation Userid and Password Not Saved

DavidV935

I bought the LES Saab340 in the spring, and when I launch XP11, it asks for my X-aviation userid and password for the license, but it does not save it for future use. The window pops up no matter which airplane I fly and I can't get rid of it without looking up the email with my X-Aviation userid and password. If I fly the Zibo 737-800, the X-Aviation window pops up. I should not have to enter it so many times. If the developer is monitoring this, this is very annoying.

On 9/21/2018 at 10:33 AM, Cameron said:

You're saying this happens each time you open X-Plane, even if it's an hour later, or every couple of weeks?

Cameron... I don't fly every XP every day or multiple times in one day, so can't answer the first part of your question. My last time was last Friday before I posted this thread, and just now it did not ask for my userid and password. But, it happens often enough when I launch XP, select an airplane, then click on Start Flight. I'll try to pay more attention to the details of timing and see if I can make some kind of correlation. I know that kind of answer doesn't help you troubleshoot, sorry.

• 6 months later...