Kmmh preview

Simmo W

It's finally done, now I'm just having fun flying around Mammoth-Yosemite. Final tests occurring now, so hope to release within 24 hrs. There's a lot more to it, but I filmed to avoid those details so u can enjoy yourself. Flown using Jason Chandler's BX430, a beauty in motion to behold.

The waving flag, (and some other animations in Openscenery), requires the Sandy Barbour Plugin, CustomSBDatarefs004 plugin, to wave and work correctly.

You can get it here, http://www.xpluginsdk.org/misc_plugins.htm, (scroll down the page a little).

It is available for Mac, Windows, or Linux.

I use it and have never found it to interfere or be incompatible with anything so far.

Rush, that's caused by a large dirt polygon. It'll disappear if u unclick the runways follows contours option. Kiofka will laugh at that! I did warn u twice in the RTFM, I'll put it thrice next time..

Good point K about the animation plugin. The windmills rotate too, as well as those crazy baggage handlers

Rush, that's caused by a large dirt polygon. It'll disappear if u unclick the runways follows contours option. Kiofka will laugh at that! I did warn u twice in the RTFM, I'll put it thrice next time..

Good point K about the animation plugin. The windmills rotate too, as well as those crazy baggage handlers

Oh, that's right!!!! I remember the warning now. I was using some other scenery earlier and I changed the options. Thanks and sorry for the silly question.