Take Command! Saab 340A v1.5.1 Update Released!

Cameron

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Will the update... when ever that happens.... include VR adaptability? I have A Pimax 5K. And it can't be used with this aircraft. I think there has to have some sort of VR code for it to work. Not complaining at all.  The plane flies okay. I just think it will be cool to try it in VR one day. : ) . Happy Monday.

Dave. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chase911 said:

Will the update... when ever that happens.... include VR adaptability? I have A Pimax 5K. And it can't be used with this aircraft. I think there has to have some sort of VR code for it to work. Not complaining at all.  The plane flies okay. I just think it will be cool to try it in VR one day. : ) . Happy Monday.

Dave. 

The update will include a new VRconfig file, yes.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bullifahrer said:

Since i am using this airplane my frameratemgoes down to 1.2 fps (from 60fps previously), is that a bug? I dont think it reasoned by my system (inteni9, geforce 2070 super, 32gb ram)

Can you post a log.txt file so we can take a look.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, coldy77 said:

Hi,

any news on the 1.5.2 Update for this Airplane? Its about a year now, when this Update was announced to fix the "low bank angle on turns" issue. Or can you provide just a simple fix for this?

Flying online with such a turn rate is not the best you can do.

Cheers,
Michael

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 12:20 PM, Cameron said:

Wrong answer.  Unfulfilled statements and lack of appropriate update info is definitely affecting my view of LES.  This bird needs an update desperately.  I know you guys hate hearing that and tend to respond with snark, but that is part of being in this business.  Please don't be like so many other wasted developers on XP.  Get er done, or give an actual progress update.  Please and thank you.  I have already given you my money (and am looking forward to the DC3 as well) and would appreciate some actual information.

1 minute ago, imjustyoking said:

Unfulfilled statements and lack of appropriate update info is definitely affecting my view of LES.  This bird needs an update desperately.

And you're entitled to that.

Wrong answer or not in your view, that's the answer you're getting. You're going to have to live with it.

I don't know how many times we can repeat "We're working on it...", because that's what we're doing.  The other reply is "It's finished and in the store."

Since we can't say the latter, because it isn't true, all we can say is "We're working on it."

I really don't know what else you want.

• Like 1

Cameron, Goran and the team:

Guys - just keep your heads down and keep at it. I lead a software development team and I know the pressures of "can you give me a timeline..." You just have to have a canned answer and keep giving it so that you're not distracted/diverted into cutting corners just to keep folks quiet.

You have a wonderful product that deserves your time and attention. In this age of "I want it NOW!!" it is tempting do something - even answer the same question again and again. Don't.

1.5.1 is giving me loads of enjoyment right now - looking forward to all you have in store for us!

John

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/10/2020 at 2:21, jgniewkowski said:

Cameron, Goran y el equipo:

Chicos, mantengan la cabeza baja y sigan así. Dirijo un equipo de desarrollo de software y conozco las presiones de "¿puedes darme un cronograma ...?". Solo tienes que tener una respuesta predefinida y seguir dándola para que no te distraigas / desvíes a atajar esquinas solo para mantenerte gente tranquila.

Tiene un producto maravilloso que merece su tiempo y atención. En esta era de "¡¡Lo quiero AHORA !!" es tentador hacer algo, incluso responder la misma pregunta una y otra vez. No lo hagas.

1.5.1 me está dando un montón de placer en este momento, ¡espero con ansias todo lo que tiene reservado para nosotros!

Juan

Ole ! Nice coment sir

Neftalí  Delgado 

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic