Camera Issue and GPS

coldy77

Hi guys,

after a while, I wanted to try out the SAAB 340A again with XP 11.20 (but had this issue a while ago also with earlier XP 11.10? version).

Problem 1: I can not move the camera around or use the outside cam - I can not interact with cam at all. Wheel Zoom is actually working after changing the preferences

Problem 2: GPS is not working: always get this error: error: 1988.634: Run(xp): G530_main: [string "JGX.2.G530.00.lua.aes"]:1016: attempt to index local 'G530navCycleFileHandle' (a nil value)

It is a blank install of the aircraft and also Gizmo plugin.

Anyone has a hint for me? Would like to use this nice aircraft :)

Thx a lot, cheers,
Michael

I downloaded a fresh setup Saab 340A 1.5.zip from x-aviation.com und run the installer. This is, what I got.

Why do you think, this is an old version of the Saab? I did a complete uninstall/download and reinstall, and the same result.

No idea, where I can find any newer resources. Some files in the Aircraft-Folder are actually from March 2018

Cheers,
Michael

Hi guys,

alright, thx for your answers. I turns out, that uninstall the saab left many files still in the aircraft folders (I did not look at this before). After wiping out the whole folders incl. gizmo, and reinstall the aircraft, everything works as expected.

Cheers,
Michael