Which weather injection tool to use?

daemotron

For quite a while, I used SMP and RWC in conjunction with NOAA and XP default weather. What I didn't like about those two (free) options is the abrupt change of winds, which can blow a lighter aircraft easily off course... (and even a heavy when the change occurs in a critical phase of the flight, e. g. on final...) Thus, I'm looking for a solution working well with SMP and RWC, overcoming XP's default weather limitations (winds aloft, update frequency...) and offering a smooth atmosphere transition when new weather data is loaded (XE does this, but has other issues why I'd rather continue using the Maxx stack).

As far as I'm aware, FSGRW could be a solution, but the description is quite incomplete and I don't know how well it really works with XP. Before investing another 40 bucks, I'd rather have a positive confirmation from some of you folks if you're using it and are happy with it. FSrealWX Pro is currently not available, and here as well no idea how well it does its job. Maybe someone who gathered already some experience could comment?

Thanks in advance for your most welcome inputs,

Jesco