Taxi / Runway turnoff lights

Syl20

Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked before, I have searched the forum about this, but without luck so far.

I have a question about how taxi and runway turnoff lights work together.

With taxi light OFF:

- If I turn one runway turnoff light on (left or right), then it illuminates the side of the aircraft as I expect it to do.

- If I turn both runway turnoff lights on, then it doesn't illuminate any side anymore, but it seems like the taxi light is turned on instead.

With taxi light ON:

- If I turn one runway turnoff light on (left or right), then it turns taxi light off and illuminates only the side of the aircraft.

- If I turn both runway turnoff lights on, then it doesn't illuminate any side but it seems like only the taxi light is turned on.

Is this normal behaviour?

Could someone explain me how I should use these lights together, or maybe they are not meant to be use at the same time?

I use the last version of IXEG and Gizmo..

PS:

I can also see that only one wing (left) is illuminated when I turn the wing light on, so maybe there is something wrong on my computer only.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Sylvain

Edited by Morten