KACK Nantucket scenery

Hello

I bought the KACK Nantucket scenery made by "iBlueYonder" and sold by X-Aviation
Every time I load XP 11.11r2, I get an error message telling me about a problem with this scene. In my log.txt, I have this: "Faulty airport ID found in custom scenery - import aborted.Read custom scenery info for: Y: \ X-Plane 11 \ Custom Scenery \ A_KACK_Nantucket Island \ Earth nav data \ apt.dat
Evaluating custom path: Y: \ X-Plane 11 \ Custom Scenery \ A_KACK_Nantucket Roads \ Earth nav data \ apt.dat
Did not find any airport data in this scenery. "

Do you have an idea to solve this problem?

Thank you

You seem to have a problem with iBlueYonder_libs - can you check the contents of that directory? It should contain an objects subfolder, and a library.txt. Apparently it's listed in your scenery.ini, but the content seems to be inaccessible (maybe also blocked by permissions or an antivirus thingy?). Also you seem to miss a bunch of default textures; you can use the XP installer to add those missing files (simply by running the XP updater).