Really Bad news. CRJ project Cancelled...for now.

Japo32

I have to announce somethign that I didn't want to do and that I have fought with all my energy, to not reach.

After a totally unstable personal situation of my programmer, and waited for 7 months the recovery of him, I have decided end the professional relationship with him.

I have the source code, but I don't understand it. Of course this code is property of Anton Volkov and if someone ends the programming based on Anton's work, Anton would receive a percent (still to determinate) of the sellings.

But the real situation is that the CRJ is almost death. I asked before the support of Austin on the CRJ and he was decided to not let it down. But really don't believe that he could raise it, because he has xplane 10 programming and support before the CRJ.

So unless someone takes a real and strong position on the programming of the CRJ, I will leave the plane on the folders of my HDD as the great promise that never was.

Sorry for all the inconveniences and the illusion I made to all of you. And for sure, thanks for your support. That was the strongest arm of this project.

Thanks.  :D