Menus IXEG 1.21 missing

sobi44

Hi Cameron

Since i bought that plane on Feb 10, i have never been able to see or reach the different internal IXEG menus out of the screen. So I'm still unable to start with a cold and dark scenario. I'm using the last Gizmo64.plugin-18.02.12.0240.. I installed the plane in Admin mode. with X-plane 11.11. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

JR

This seems to vary from setup to setup. Some people have problems with it, some don´t. Same for the 4K resolution, works for most, not for some.

At this point I would venture out to say that we as add-on developers didn´t do anything "wrong" - the problem is more likely to rest with the way Laminar Research implemented multi-monitor support.

Cheers, Jan

33 minutes ago, Litjan said:

This seems to vary from setup to setup. Some people have problems with it, some don´t. Same for the 4K resolution, works for most, not for some.

At this point I would venture out to say that we as add-on developers didn´t do anything "wrong" - the problem is more likely to rest with the way Laminar Research implemented multi-monitor support.

Cheers, Jan

it might also come down to whether the primary display is on the left or right..