XP 11.11 - how to assign the Condition levers?

kneighbour

I understand that V1.4.1 is not XP 11 compatible yet. But I see a number of people flying around in it in XP 11, so I guess it is possible. One of the first problems I have come across is that I cannot get the Condition levers to be assigned to any hardware. There used to be a panel on the Gizmo menu that required that you assign the Condition levers every time you opened the aircraft. This panel has gone and I can see no way to assign the levers to my CH Eclipse yoke levers. If I go into the XP setup panel, I don't see anywhere that I can assign my hardware.

I am perfectly willing to wait until 1.5 comes out, so it is not a big deal.

• 2 months later...

v.1.5.

Well, it seems for me the prop assignment does not work for both condition levers. Hence, it works to assign the condition levers to the separated prop axes number 1 and 2, but it is not possible to assign both condition levers to the main prop axis:

Prop Main axis (controlling both condition levers) - does not work.
Prop 1 axis (controlling condition lever 1) - works
Prop 2 axis (controlling condition lever 2) - works

So for those who has lesser than 3 axis on there joysticks (I think most people have 2 axis on their throttle joysticks), there may be a problem, as they need to assign the throttle axis to the keyboard (if they have the same problem as me).

Lucky for me, I am able to assign both throttle levers to my smaller third axis on my Warthog throttle. But maybe that is better than having both condition levers bound on one axis, I am not sure yet because I am an unexperienced twin-prop pilot. :)