No cockpit Buttons Have animation

Fear4u2envy

Hey Everyone I just purchased the Ixeg 737 and I'm running into a problem. I'm sure its something simple that I overlooked.

Every time I start the sim no buttons work in the cockpit nothing turns nothing clicks at least in the animations. You can hear that they are actually doing something but nothing moves. the only way to make the buttons work is to click the button reboot on the right hand side but most of the time this crashes my sim. I have watched many video but have not seen anyone with this problem. Can someone help me out?

Thank You

Steve P

20 hours ago, Morten said:

Sounds like maybe something went wrong with your install.  I would try to reinstall the aircraft.

Morten, i was wondering if you could help me with another problem that I am having. any manipulation to the FMC during flight causes crash. this has happened to me 4 times already and only happens if I make any changes to the fmc while it is in the air. Any clues???

It drops my frames to about half a frame then you could still hear sounds then it goes black then it comes back then it goes black then it comes back and it just keeps doing it never stops. One time I actually left and had dinner and when I came back it was still doing the same thing.  If need be I can make a video.  On a sidenote merry Christmas. 

Edited by Fear4u2envy

Try excluding the x-plane folder from live anti virus scans.

Apparently what happens is that when you make changes in flight, the route is constantly recalculated and compiled from LUA into executable code which causes the AV to rescan it, slowing things to a crawl - at least that's my understanding as of now.

Edited by mfor
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Fear4u2envy said:

I did just read what you wrote in the post and I am one of the ones who fall into the area of having Webroot as an antivirus.  I guess I will have to make sure that I do not need to make any adjustments to the  FMC while in flight. 

Double check if windows defender is causing the problem, then, please. It re-activates itself sometimes during updates, and that has caused confusion before. Not making edits on the FMC during flight is really the worst solution and would severely hamper the enjoyment of our product...

Cheers, Jan