General Aviation - P.180 Avanti II

airfighter

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Angryturtle said:

Yes the FMC then, are you saying that even if I do figure out how to work it, it has no GPS navigation capability?

Pardon my ignorance. 

Avanti has the default FMC, except the very top page that gives you control to some options. By clicking the left top button you get access to X-Plane's FMC.

fmc_lsk1.thumb.jpg.d69a87755d086fcf9414e4660cc3d0c3.jpg

The FMC is a different thing from a GPS unit, with more capabilities. If you don't know how to use it, here is a video that might help you.

• 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, OPnoob543 said:

Hi,

For some reason a lot of buttons (such as the starters and a bunch of other buttons) nd the EFB don't work. I tried to reinstall many times but without succesful results. Could you help me?

Regards

Do you have Gizmo installed? Please check the description for the download. Also please post any images and the Log.txt file to be able to understand what's going on in your X-Plane.

Edited by airfighter

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2021 at 7:00 PM, airfighter said:

Do you have Gizmo installed? Please check the description for the download. Also please post any images and the Log.txt file to be able to understand what's going on in your X-Plane.

That was my problem! Many thanks!

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...