thank MU-2

wain

Just had to post a big thank you for this one, only saw it a while back, waiting for the XP11 update then purchased.....really am liking this....looks great ......tutorial and POH are very useful, Carenado take note......did first full flight today from EHBK to EGGD and was very pleased with it, seems a handful and always wants to roll to the right but I have read that the real one is like that....great work, my only issue is I can't get my Saitek TPM to go to reverse, but that is probably something my end......great flight today, setup, navigation, autopilot, capture ILS all went as expected....thank you.....

Wayne

• Like 1

Glad you like it Wayne, there are some known issues but its about to get a bit more accurate....at which point I'll issue a patch and also update the documents.

Regarding going into reverse....some folks say you need to put the condition levers slightly above taxi......but I have no idea why that would work :P

Generally you use the keyboard to toggle into "reverse" (and the yellow light on the panel will light up)....then you move your joystick throttle as normal to go in to reverse.   If the reverse light IS lit up and you still have that problem, then definitely some common theme going on with some hardware I have to figure out.

-tkyler

all sorted now, really liking this, can be a handful and is very quick for what it is, also has a bad rep in the real world.........

was doing the walkaround and noticed this on the tail.....any ideals? you have to look closely and it goes all fuzzy....

xsMU2B60_15_1 who.jpg