Problems with MU-2 v1.8 on xp11

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tons of tweaks, and on V11.1 no less.....and its pretty much done.  In fact, I was preparing the "whats new" document just this evening.   While doing so, I realized that the POH is quite out of date

Manual is done...at least the "beta" version.  I'm going through it now, testing the checklists against proper functionality.  My goal is to forward the package on to XA to begin distribution preparat

99%....thats 99% of the manual complete....NOT the QA checks still to be done....but its a step closer.  I expect to start the QA flights this weekend. -tkyler

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sure.  The manual update is "in progress" and I chip on the chapters a bit at a time.  Being a relatively comprehensive rewrite, its a goodly amount of work.  Can't say when I'll get it done, but I do work on it regularly.

-tkyler

• Upvote 3
9 minutes ago, tkyler said:

Sure.  The manual update is "in progress" and I chip on the chapters a bit at a time.  Being a relatively comprehensive rewrite, its a goodly amount of work.  Can't say when I'll get it done, but I do work on it regularly.

-tkyler

Thanks very much for the update.

• 1 month later...

Maybe 95% now.  The bulk of the manual, sans procedures is written, I'm just having to add and format all the procedures.  The quality control that takes some time also.  I still have to read through the entire thing once done and operate the aircraft in accordance to make sure I don't write anything that isn't in the aircraft and vice versa.  Many procedures I left out of the previous version are added back into this one as the simulation has evolved, etc.

-tkyler

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

99%....thats 99% of the manual complete....NOT the QA checks still to be done....but its a step closer.  I expect to start the QA flights this weekend.

-tkyler

Edited by tkyler
  • Upvote 4
11 hours ago, tkyler said:

99%....thats 99% of the manual complete....NOT the QA checks still to be done....but its a step closer.  I expect to start the QA flights this weekend.

-tkyler

Thanks for the update. I recommend this plane to a lot of new players and I was starting to be hesitant to do so until 1.9

Edited by grungebuddy

....and...there's more in the works for the future, but don't bother to ask when.  Alls I know is that the MU2 needs an upgrade and its time to bring it to top-tier immersion.

-tkyler

Future.png