IXEG 737 activation failure - gatekeeper.lua.gfys

Jay7909

Hello,

I recently purchased the IXEG 737 for X-PLANE 10 and until a few days ago, it worked great. However, after I installed the windows creator update, I receive the following error in the gizmo console on loading the aircraft: 

220.032 Load script: extensions/GateKeeper/GateKeeper.lua.gfys: [string "extensions/GateKeeper/GateKeeper.lua.gfys"]: 599: attempt to index local 'json_resp' (a number value)

This prevents me from using the aircraft. I tried reinstalling the product, but it did not help. I also tried to look at the gatekeeper file, but its not in a human readable format. On the right side, I also get an error saying "No ACF Loader. Please re-install Gizmo". I tried reinstalling Gizmo to no avail. (See attached image).I don't see any issues with any of my other add-ons. 

Here's my hardware specs if you need it:
CPU: i5 6600K
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 

Let me know if you need more information. 

Please help, thanks!

IXEG 737 Activation error.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there. Reading through this thread. Same error came up today. Probably because I am on 11.10pb4 for XP11. I could not find those files in the Xaviation folder. I do have the same error.  Thoughts?

I did delete Marke.1 and then re-entered license. It worked. Looks like the plan has issues with the latest beta. 

Edited by IronCondor

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2017 at 10:52 AM, Jcrouse said:

I have an issue with Gizmo crashing and telling me to reinstall Gizmo. I have done it several times now and no luck. Does anyone know what I could do?

JF_PA28_Arrow_1.png

I've just had the windows update--and have this same problem.

I've deleted the files as suggested, but the Gizmo/Windows/X-Aviation Licensing path brings up a box with a bix X on it, and no where to update the license.

When I re-start, and get the box with an X, then input my email and password, hit "update", nothing happens.

So...these instructions seem insufficient, or I'm missing some basic step?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, fly60 said:

What is your problem Cameron!! Why cant you just help people in a civil manner.

Uh, what? He got it solved, and the answers are in this topic provided by me. Get off your high horse.

Coming in here and hoping to have everything handed to you is not how this works. Forums exist for people to search and find the answer that's been posted a million times, including in this topic.

Use the resources of this forum that we provide to you and your life is much easier, especially when the answers are already here and you don't need to wait for one of us to answer.

• 2 weeks later...