legacy.glsl

okernel

XP11 bug? IXEG bug? My low end system?

This may be posted in the wrong forum, but I cannot isolate cause.  XP crashes with the message below, but only when I select the IXEG 737.  Other aircraft that I fly load OK.  It began this morning without me changing anything.  I have run the installer three times without success.  I have re-booted my machine and closed all other programs, but it still crashes with same message.

Can someone point me in the direction of a fix?  Thanks

Log file attached.

Legacyglsl.jpg

Log.txt

32 minutes ago, okernel said:

XP11 bug? IXEG bug? My low end system?

This may be posted in the wrong forum, but I cannot isolate cause.  XP crashes with the message below, but only when I select the IXEG 737.  Other aircraft that I fly load OK.  It began this morning without me changing anything.  I have run the installer three times without success.  I have re-booted my machine and closed all other programs, but it still crashes with same message.

Can someone point me in the direction of a fix?  Thanks

Log file attached.

Legacyglsl.jpg

Log.txt

I have spoken with Laminar and traced this error to IXEG code within the terrain radar systems.

Cannot provide an estimate on a fix date at this time.
(It may prove impossible to replicate this bug on other systems. This is the first time I've seen it reported.)

Will advise IXEG about root cause...

Thanks for your patience.

1 minute ago, okernel said:

OK, problem fixed.  I re-installed the aircraft and now it works.  I would be interested if anyone can tell me what was the problem.  I am mystified because it seemed to happen overnight without any input from me. Go figure!

I'm curious if this has reset some kind of acf mode state preferences.

IXEG code may trigger this with either the terrain mapping radar or the vortex/contrails effects code.

If you fiddle with these options/systems and see the bug again please let us know...