AP and AT disconnect

Xiropillo

Hello everyone.

I have already assigned 2 buttons on my joystick for AP and AT disconnecting on approach.

I did it in the specific commands for IXEG but as I have the same buttons for other addons the system override them and can’t be used for all the aircrafts in general. 

On the other side, I have assigned spoilers up and down for general aircrafts but as is not inside the specific menu for IXEG, is not working so I have to move spoilers via mouse in virtual cockpit.

Is there any way that I can assign spoilers to any button?

Is there any way that IXEG uses same keys or buttons than other aircrafts without having to change them every time I change aircraft?

Someone told me about using other tools to customize it but is there any direct option that I can’t find with IXEG?

Apart from this, thanks very much for this incredible addon. 737 classic and its great systems and sounds is the main reason I have now my heart (or wallet...) divided between P3D and XP. I have been loyal to FSX and P3D for many years until now. 

IXEG uses standard xplane commands for speed brakes. You need to map 2 buttons or keys of your liking to:

-sim/flight controls/speed brake extend one

-sim/flight controls/speed brake retract one

Depending you press extend one or retract one it will cycle between OFF / ARM / LOW / MED / FULL speed brakes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mmerelles said:

IXEG uses standard xplane commands for speed brakes. You need to map 2 buttons or keys of your liking to:

-sim/flight controls/speed brake extend one

-sim/flight controls/speed brake retract one

Depending you press extend one or retract one it will cycle between OFF / ARM / LOW / MED / FULL speed brakes.

Thanks very much.

I get 4 positions. OFF / ARM / LOW / and is it correct that last position is MED in flight and FULL only on ground? I mean, same detent but depending on flight status two different behaviours?

Spoilers are numbered from 1 to 12 starting from left to right.

1      /   2    /    3   /  4  /   5   /    6    / FUSELAGE /    7    /   8   /   9   /   10  /   11  /  12

GND / FLT / FLT / FLT / FLT / GND / FUSELAGE / GND / FLT / FLT / FLT / FLT / GND

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Poweer said:

Spoilers are numbered from 1 to 12 starting from left to right.

1      /   2    /    3   /  4  /   5   /    6    / FUSELAGE /    7    /   8   /   9   /   10  /   11  /  12

GND / FLT / FLT / FLT / FLT / GND / FUSELAGE / GND / FLT / FLT / FLT / FLT / GND

Great explanation! Thanks very much!!!