No Airspeed Indicator

Hi,

Downloaded the 737-300 update for XP-11 yesterday, nice job BTW, and about every other flight I have no airspeed indicators at takeoff and have to abort.  Is this just me or has anyone else have this happen?  I don't have any failures set.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bill Alderson

I have been flying this aircraft since the very first release, being participating on the forums actively and never seen this. I presume this is something on your side.

A few ideas:

1. Can you capture a screen capture and attach here while the problem is going on? to see al the systems and displays status

2. Can you attach your xplane log.txt & gizmolog.txt files found on your xplane root folder after the problem occurs?

3. Have you tried disabling xplane 11 random failures on the flight menu? (Set Mean time before failures checkbox)?

18 hours ago, mmerelles said:

I have been flying this aircraft since the very first release, being participating on the forums actively and never seen this. I presume this is something on your side.

A few ideas:

1. Can you capture a screen capture and attach here while the problem is going on? to see al the systems and displays status

2. Can you attach your xplane log.txt & gizmolog.txt files found on your xplane root folder after the problem occurs?

3. Have you tried disabling xplane 11 random failures on the flight menu? (Set Mean time before failures checkbox)?

Okay, I think I have all that you need and failures are and always have been disabled:

B733_1.png

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

Edited by jomama

Your simulator is having 9 fps (frames per second), this means there is no simulation. I think your problem is your hardware is collapsed and the simulation is not happening.

See the picture attached, those numbers rounded in red MUST BE always +20fps at least.

Please reduce all your renderings to minimum to confirm you always get +20 fps and see if airspeed issue is solved. Then you can start tuning your rendering to the best for your HW.

If performance issue does not cure the problem, you may try removing temporarily the plugins that have the potential to interfere the aircraft systems.

D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/HSAIRXPL-Win-64.xpl

D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/XPUIPC

D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/Xsaitekpanels

performance.png

Edited by mmerelles
  • Upvote 1