Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic v1.2 Update Released!

Cameron

2 hours ago, theriyon said:

this  effects  is  good  to you ????

rain effect.png

This is not an IXEG issue. If you use default weather or Skymaxx Pro you’ll get a proper weather representation of rain effect on the windshield. Some other weather addons as you can see don’t work so good with this beautiful aircraft. 

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, theriyon said:

in the future it does not make sense to buy active sky or x enviro and buy ixeg . this airplane not use rain effects in other weather plugins .

You don't know anything about Active Sky yet. The aircraft works with every weather program, including SkyMaxx, NOAA, EFASS, and many others. The only one it will not work with is xEnviro at this time.

• Upvote 2

Hello everyone, I have version 1.2 installed and noticed that the rain effects seems to be a lot less than the last version or is it possibly my GPU settings? Anyone else had this? The screenshot was from today in Frankfurt International Airport EDDF where we did have some rain. BTW., also using Xenviro, version 1.07 as the weather generator.

B733_2.jpg

Hello everyone, I have version 1.2 installed and noticed that the rain effects seems to be a lot less than the last version or is it possibly my GPU settings? Anyone else had this? The screenshot was from today in Frankfurt International Airport EDDF where we did have some rain. BTW., also using Xenviro, version 1.07 as the weather generator.

B733_2.jpg

Your answer is literally in the conversation above your post.

Please read before creating posts.

Your answer is literally in the conversation above your post.

Please read before creating posts.

So will it work with the XEnviro plugin in the future or impossible? It would definitely be a shame if it doesn't as it in my opinion a very good weather plugin.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

2 hours ago, shabani said:

So will it work with the XEnviro plugin in the future or impossible? It would definitely be a shame if it doesn't as it in my opinion a very good weather plugin.

This is not up to us to say, as we don´t make XEnviro.

Cheers, Jan

2 hours ago, shabani said:

This is from XEnviro developer:

Some changes have been made to our Roadmap reflecting the current project status. One noticeable feature of 1.08 is a general windshield preciitation effect that works on any aircraft. As I continue working on the cloud shader my colleague Vasily is making important adjustments to the atmosphere lighting and sky colors. Some issues with blending, haze and shadows will probably go through 1.08 and 1.09 until I finsh changing the atmophere model drawing order."

So, there is hope! ;)

Edited by XPlanePort
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, kambiz said:

I have a problem when flight I do change waypoint in FMC (e.x: delete row or insert waypoint )  and so when change radio com ferequncy,  all sim is paused and frame rate reach to 1 from 30-35 and screen is freez. 

help me please... 

It's the Windows defender app that freezes x plane when making changes in the FMC. You have to set a exclusion in your windows defender app, (see picture). Exclude the whole X plane folder and no more freezes when you make changes in the FMC.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Shanwick
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Shanwick said:

It's the Windows defender app that freezes x plane when making changes in the FMC. You have to set a exclusion in your windows defender app, (see picture). Exclude the whole X plane folder and no more freezes when you make changes in the FMC.

Capture.JPG

Thank you so much sir, I did not know. I was really desperate.

Edited by kambiz

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic