Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic v1.2 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.2 update for the Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic. All customers who have purchased the IXEG 737 Classic up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the IXEG 737 Classic from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.2 for you.

This update brings full X-Plane 11 compatibility. It will also work in X-Plane 10.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original IXEG 737 Classic download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• X-Plane 11 compatitibility issues fixed (APU works, engine RPM)
  • Utilizes new X-Plane 11 features like ground vehilcle attachment points, thumbnails for aircraft selection, better categorization in X_-Plane 11's user interface
  • Re-enabled IXEG pushback system being able to turn in X-Plane 10
  • Added material properties to outside of aircraft for X-Plane 11
  • Liveries updated for nicer X-Plane 11 look
  • Added cockpit reflective surfaces for X-Plane 11
  • Increased light strength for cockpit lights in X-Plane 11
  • Flightmodel & aerodynamics recalibrated for X-Plane 11 changes
  • Improved weather radar in X-Plane 11 version (no more erasing on sweeps)
  • Reduced flashing rate of cockpit warning lights in X-Plane 11
  • Added a lit cabin at night that dims for takeoff and landing
  • Cockpit door now operable and opens from both sides
  • Minor fixes and additions to 3D model and texturing
  • Changed all script files to automatically recognize which X-Plane version they run in

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Upvote 18

1 minute ago, Rodeo said:

…was already in version 1.1 update announcement ;)

It happens. Hopefully people find something else to talk about than a templated typo, though sometimes this community never ceases to amaze me at what becomes the "next thing to talk about". We used to put a generic graphical button there, but it was related to XP 10 and the old download system.

2 minutes ago, Rodeo said:

Also, I haven't updated yet, are there two ACF files or does the installer (or the scripts) automatically enable the file based on the X-Plane version?

The installer does all the work.

2 minutes ago, Cameron said:

It happens. Hopefully people find something else to talk about than a templated typo, though sometimes this community never ceases to amaze me at what becomes the "next thing to talk about".

Well, if it's the only issue we can find with the whole process, isn't it supposed to be good news?

The wink smiley was meant to imply a nice, cheerful note, otherwise (if I had actually meant to complain) I would have used rolling eyes or an angry smiley :)

• Upvote 1

Well thank you guys

I'm yet to fly this bird in 1.2 and only played around on the ground but the updated visuals look amazing, also it's good to see that the cabin got a bit of love. And I think I enjoy the new "feature" (or atleast I didn't notice it before) of the Capt. and F/O seat more than I should (look for a clickspot on the front part of the seat).

Anyway great update so far, finally time to delete XP10.

Thank your for this great update.

At the moment i am doing a flight from EDDM to EDDC at Night (UTC 21:22).

I have only one Problem. My passenger have no light. There is no Light in the Cabin. I cant´t find the Lightswitch :)

Anyway a great update. My favorite Plane.

Thanks for the update!

Unfortunately the link with Haversine Airfmc is broken with this update. It defaults to some generic setup. I just ran it with IXEG 1.1 this afternoon and it worked fine (XP11).  Could you please look into this? It is really a great feature to be able to control the fmc through an ipad.

Regards,

André

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, senex1973 said:

Thank your for this great update.

At the moment i am doing a flight from EDDM to EDDC at Night (UTC 21:22).

I have only one Problem. My passenger have no light. There is no Light in the Cabin. I cant´t find the Lightswitch :)

Anyway a great update. My favorite Plane.

Just sWitch off the passenger signs.

Have a nice flight.

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic