[Solved]Crashes on License update

Tom Knudsen

Hi guys, I re-downloaded the installer, uninstalled everything and removed all files and folders. Then I installed the plane in xp10. For some reason it never asked me for a license, and when I clicked the license I could see all my purchases. Funny enough I initially though it was someone elses as I did not remember some of the items on the list lol.. Anyway on that keynote I went on and pressed the update license button as shown above which sent me to desktop. I went and did a new start and tried again with success. The license was updated and FMS now show version 1.1.. PS was there a hotfix out, tried the hotfix function, but did not find a code anywere so...? All is well now I hope, fingers crossed. Going to try XP11 today, just to see if it works.. Also wondering If after version 1.1.we still need to go into planemaker and activate the APU there still? Thanks guys, awesome work on the new license feature, love it...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk