[Resolved] IXEG 737 1.1 XP11 Throttle Issue

samsoir

I just finished installing the new 1.1 version of the IXEG 737. I seem to have a problem with my throttle control for Engine 2.

I have a Thrustmaster HOTAS throttle with the left and right throttle levers mapped to Throttle 1 and Throttle 2 in XP11. When I move either throttle in the 737 I see the corresponding thrust-lever move in the IXEG, and the configuration horn even sounds if the throttle is extended far enough on both engines.

When I advance the throttle for engine 1, the engine responds accordingly to the input. When I advance the second throttle lever, I see the lever move in XP and the config warning sound, but the engine does not respond. All engine needles stay at idle, sound doesn't change and visually inspecting the engine shows now change.

Screenshot below shows the configuration.

I realize that XP11 is currently unsupported and take all this with a grain of salt, but wonder if anyone else has encountered this and has a workaround/fix for the issue?

Note: I realize this probably belongs in the support channel, if an OP can move it that would be great.

3674bad142cae39558a2d1ad71b18ae7.jpg

Edited by samsoir