Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic v1.1 Update Released!

Cameron

2 hours ago, Valen73 said:

Why version 1004???

I update Version 1.1 and in the acf-file is version 1.04?????

:rolleyes: perhaps you shouldn't look at file whose content you don't understand? This number if set by Plane-Maker, refers to the format of the ACF file itself, and is completely unrelated to IXEG's (or any other developer's) versioning system… ;):P

29 minutes ago, boeingornotgoing said:

how do you get the cargo and cockpit doors open? the cockpit unlock dial is not moving

Open up "Ground services" menu and look for "Open cargo doors".

Just click your mouse on the cockpit door.

Edited by Big Brother
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Kat said:

Thank you for version 1.1 release. But APU does not work in the X-Plane11. I strongly believe it will be solved as soon as possible. Thanks. 

All the old PlaneMaker tweaks still apply See here

There will be XP11 version with realistic performance eventually that will work out of the box, but not yet (Laminar is still tweaking the flight model, until they're done any performance tuning is pointless).

32 minutes ago, AndrewCZ said:

All the old PlaneMaker tweaks still apply See here

There will be XP11 version with realistic performance eventually that will work out of the box, but not yet (Laminar is still tweaking the flight model, until they're done any performance tuning is pointless).

Dear AndrewCZ

Thank you for very fruitful information. I've understood to need change of "hi/low idle fuel adjustment" number in addition to the check of APU box. Thanks.

46 minutes ago, Kat said:

Dear AndrewCZ

Thank you for very fruitful information. I've understood to need change of "hi/low idle fuel adjustment" number in addition to the check of APU box. Thanks.

Fuel adjustment has actually nothing to do with APU, checking the box is enough. It's needed for the engines to idle at correct speed (engine model changed in 11, causing pretty much every jet to idle too low, not enough to even run the packs).

Hey guys thanks for all your hard work and dedication to this project! I just have a question for all you xplane 11 users are you also not getting any of these goodies? 

• Opening cargo doors with door annunciators and 3D cargo holds modeled.
  • Eyebrow windows including selectable sunshade panels (select in preferences menu)
  • Opening cockpit door

31 minutes ago, maxflyerberlin said:

Hey guys thanks for all your hard work and dedication to this project! I just have a question for all you xplane 11 users are you also not getting any of these goodies? 

• Opening cargo doors with door annunciators and 3D cargo holds modeled.
  • Eyebrow windows including selectable sunshade panels (select in preferences menu)
  • Opening cockpit door

-to manipulate cargo doors you use the aircraft ground menu. there is a checkbox there for opening closing the door. You will see the warning light on the overhead when open.

-eyebrow is a preference, by default is disabled. Go to aircraft preferences and the option on the bottom is to enable/disable eyebrow. If enabled you use the mouse to put/quite the sun protection.

-cockpit door, being on the cockpit turn the camera 180 and clic on the door to open

make sure you are running 1.1. you can verify this on the aircraft left side pop up screens over the frame. Or on the fmc by going to menu, fmc, ident page.

hope this helps

With this and the new license validation system, and the now non-existant 'request reset' feature I think X-Aviation have made an astute move that will please many flight simmers. I for one am delighted that my 737 is working in XP11 (yes I know it's not officially supported, but it works like a dream). Thank you X-Aviation :)

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, vrt said:

The spoiler is not arm, but the automatic is triggered on the landing

The speed brakes will deploy when reverse thrust is applied upon touchdown no matter they are not ARMed for landing. This is how the real aircraft operates.

Or can you elaborate a bit more what issue you are experiencing?

28 minutes ago, Schorle said:

What exactly is the point in not providing a hotfix for the APU in XP11? That's essential for flying the plane. Now users again have to fiddle with Planemaker.

Very disappointing :-(

This not an official update for XP11

53 minutes ago, Schorle said:

What exactly is the point in not providing a hotfix for the APU in XP11? That's essential for flying the plane. Now users again have to fiddle with Planemaker.

Very disappointing :-(

Everyone need to understand that the AIRCRAFT FILE is VERY sacret from XP version to XP version!  You do NOT want to fiddle with XP 10 planemaker to fix XP11 aircraft issues or vice versa. This *might/will* cause other issues in both the XP10 and XP11 aircraft.  And ESPECIALLY while Austin is still working on the XP 11 flightmodel.  For all we know, all of a sudden the APU will work again in XP11.  And this goes for just about every flightmodel issue.

So, the best thing for everyone is a XP11 update, saved in XP11 planemaker - WHEN Austin (for the most part) is done tinkering with it.  Trust me on this, I have 19 years of X-Plane development  experience.

• Upvote 2