EIS Problem

bvehorn

Hi all,

Just purchased the IXEG 737 a few days ago, and I am extremely impressed.  I've worked on the 737NG in the Navy (C-40A), been an aircrew member, private pilot, and I've been sim'ing since FS4 in the early 90's.  This is by far the best sim aircraft I have ever used.  Kudos and Thanks to the developers and many enthusiasts who support this project.

I'm having a problem with the EIS and I'm hoping someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.  The demo videos and documentation show calculated values for N1 for the current phase of flight.  Mine shows the flight phase (TO, CRZ, etc), but the N1 displays remain blank.  I've followed the tutorials but still don't have any indications.

Thanks in advance!

15 hours ago, bvehorn said:

Hi all,

Just purchased the IXEG 737 a few days ago, and I am extremely impressed.  I've worked on the 737NG in the Navy (C-40A), been an aircrew member, private pilot, and I've been sim'ing since FS4 in the early 90's.  This is by far the best sim aircraft I have ever used.  Kudos and Thanks to the developers and many enthusiasts who support this project.

I'm having a problem with the EIS and I'm hoping someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.  The demo videos and documentation show calculated values for N1 for the current phase of flight.  Mine shows the flight phase (TO, CRZ, etc), but the N1 displays remain blank.  I've followed the tutorials but still don't have any indications.

Thanks in advance!

The N1 displays will stay blank (refer to the N1 limit page to see the limit) until you start setting the values manually (you need to pull the little knobs out and turn them to do that)... just like in the real aircraft ;-) This is just a fallback mode that is rarely (I never did in ten years of flying the 737) used.

Cheers, Jan