A Dedicated Thank You!!

Tom Knudsen

Hi

With this post, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to all team members that participated in the making of the IXEG 737.

Since I am clueless to whom those individuals are, this post is also generic to the extent that I also want to express my gratitude to all those not mentioned in this post. 

To the Team and beyond!

Thank you, Morten and the development team. Thank you for having the audacity to embark on such a project and whilst I do not know all the names in the group, please feel the

gratitude as you would If I had mentioned you by name. Thank you to all the beta testers!  I know there has been an extensive number of hours gone into developing and testing this lovely bird. 

And I do feel I speak for every customer when I say WE DO APPRECIATE IT ALL, every minute, every second of the time you spent making this. I would imagine that we are most likely united

when I say we do love the plane and all the joy and grief it has given us. I for one would say it has been worth it, it is truly the best aeroplane ever made for X-Plane, period!

I do hope you continue the development as a team, but I will understand if you don't. I for one would gladly pay for updates if this means this project will continue!

Special thank you is in order!

To Jan:

I am gobsmacked with your time spent on extended testing and sharing of information with fellow flight simmer. We are blessed to have your expertise and dedication, both on scenery developments and IXEG member. Your dedication is a true value to the X-Plane Community. And I do hope you continue to share your knowledge of the IXEG 737 aeroplane. You can learn so

much from books and papers, but to have a real life pilot giving advice on what to do and not to do, is essential and weight in gold. Sharing how you do things in real life is a value we as flight simmer's love and swallow with great satisfaction and amusement.  

To Ben

Thank you so much, Ben!!  I have a slight idea on how tough your day to day life has been recently and to have the IXEG world hanging on your shoulders with providing updates for the GIZMO on your spare time for almost no money. Whilst having a family to take care of is more or less outstanding, you have my deepest respect, truly. 

I would recommend everybody to donate money to Ben, so he can keep the Gizmo project alive. 

To Cameron

Thank you so much, Cameron. I know you get all the shits we as customer extends on a day to day basis. I can only imagine how hard it must be to try and uphold a fair and respectful feedback, to all customer regardless of case, item, product, forum post and opinion. I have said much, most likely say some more, but my heart is pure and the respect is truly dedicated to guys like you and the rest of the IXEG team and XAviation. Many may not share this special thank you or even my opinion on the matter. This is how I feel and I would argue this every day of the week. XAviation regardless of customer satisfaction is a key player in the X-Plane Market and should have the gratitude this post extends. 

So to all not mentioned in this post!

Thank you all, keep up the dedication and enjoyment of X-Plane development and gaming. We are in many eyes "nerdy" type of guys and girls, but we know what we love and that is what counts. There are many products and key players out there that do a fantastic job for this community, but this post is nearly a dig into that and a small humble effort from my side, to express a deep gratitude for a truly excellent product. 

I salute you all!

Best regards 

Tom Knudsen

• Upvote 15

Well said Tom.  I second everything you have said.  I sit back and read all the undeserved BS that some spread, and know that if I was on the receiving end I would not be as patient.  As a fellow Aussie, I live not too far from where Ben lives, and I know just what he has gone through recently. Good onya mate!

As a final note ... for me, I have already gotten ten times the enjoyment for the money I paid for the IXEG B737.  Anything more that comes along I regard as a tremendous bonus.

• Upvote 3