Engine nacelle shape not 100% right?

ONDR4.cz

Hi everyone!
Please know that you're welcome to prove me wrong, but there is this one thing that's been bugging me since I first saw the preview screenshots of the 737. I thought it was just my eyes deceiving me or the camera angle or the missing reflections, but every time I see a real 737 CL it has me thinking about the accuracy of the shape of the IXEG's "hamster pouches". It's very hard to describe in words so I decided to make a little comparison by superimposing a picture of a real engine on a screenshot from the sim. Notice the in-sim spinner appears much smaller, the little "wing" on the in-board side is also smaller and angled differently, and overall the the IXEG's nacelle appears somewhat flatter and less bulky. It's not a massive difference, but the discrepancy should be obvious nonetheless. Anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

BTW still massively enjoying the 737 nearing it's 1st birthday and can't wait for any future updates. ;-)

eng2.png

eng1.png

I haven't and would probably never notice if there was a difference, but as a single pilot w/o FO I am way too busy in the cockpit with all those dials, knobs, gauges, etc to notice such things. ... not that I wouldn't care, well, as a matter of fact, I don't. :ph34r:

Well, well... it may not be that apparent when the pics are not side by side, but try downloading them and flick through them a couple of times - the difference is pretty obvious, to me anyway. But hey, I tried the MaterialNG plugin for XPL10 which adds XPL11-like reflections to the plane and it somehow changes the perceived shape of the nacelle instantaneously, so I guess it just may be that the current baked-in reflections are a bit off while the model is actually correct. But that little "wing" and the spinner are still too small methinks.

Anyway, it's just my observation guys, take it or leave it. There's no need for trying to be funny. ;-)