Next update

g7usl

XP11 is not released. It is the rc1 (release candidate), not final.

And once it is final, you can expect it to take (a few) months until the port is complete.

Cheers, Jan

Hi Ljtian

so for XP11 we have to wait another 3-4 months....

But for XP10 ??

XP10 is already in the final version and the customer like me are waiting from a long time for the famous 1.1 version.....

What about it ? What about the fix correction and the new feature that you are speaking from some time?

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, pinco58 said:

Hi Ljtian

so for XP11 we have to wait another 3-4 months....

But for XP10 ??

XP10 is already in the final version and the customer like me are waiting from a long time for the famous 1.1 version.....

What about it ? What about the fix correction and the new feature that you are speaking from some time?

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

That update is very far ahead and I hope that we can finalize it shortly! It will also contain some "Ninja-Fixes" to some XP11 problems (like sliding aircraft) - but it will not make the aircraft fully compatible to XP11 yet.

Cheers, Jan

4 hours ago, Litjan said:

That update is very far ahead and I hope that we can finalize it shortly! It will also contain some "Ninja-Fixes" to some XP11 problems (like sliding aircraft) - but it will not make the aircraft fully compatible to XP11 yet.

Cheers, Jan

To be honest I don't mind the wait for 1.1 I would only like to see the crashes in XP11 fixed.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Litjan said:

The crashes (where you see the console window pop up with a red error message) should be fixed mostly for XP10 and XP11 alike with 1.1.

Jan

I had a few of those but they were minor and only happened when I did something stupid in the MCDU. Crashes I'm experiencing with the 733 are CTD's. They're random and unpredictable. For a comparison I did 12 flights in a row with the FF 767 and almost all of them wete 4+ hours and didn't experience a single CTD. 3 flights with the IXEG and I will CTD. 

Edited by Denco

2 minutes ago, Denco said:

I had a few of those but they were minor. Crashes I'm experiencing with the 733 are CTD's. They're random and unpredictable. For a comparison I did 12 flights in a row with the FF 767 and almost all of them wete 4+ hours and didn't experience a single CTD. 3 flights with the IXEG and I will CTD. 

can you attach your log.txt & the gizmo log please after the crash? both are found under the xplane root folder.

it doesn't look any normal, maybe we can help

Edited by mmerelles
misspelling
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mmerelles said:

can you attach your log.txt & the gizmo log please after the crash? both are found under the xplane root folder.

I will. I'll fly the plane in the next few days and get back to you guys.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Denco said:

I had a few of those but they were minor and only happened when I did something stupid in the MCDU. Crashes I'm experiencing with the 733 are CTD's. They're random and unpredictable. For a comparison I did 12 flights in a row with the FF 767 and almost all of them wete 4+ hours and didn't experience a single CTD. 3 flights with the IXEG and I will CTD. 

Flying with xEnviro?

On 3/29/2017 at 11:28 PM, mmerelles said:

There we go. I did a flight to KPHX today and experienced a CTD when I was descending. Now that I think about it most if not all CTD's with the IXEG happen on the descent.

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

34 minutes ago, Denco said:

There we go. I did a flight to KPHX today and experienced a CTD when I was descending. Now that I think about it most if not all CTD's with the IXEG happen on the descent.

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

this crash is about:

-no vram

-damaged scenery package (most likely)

I would recommend you remove temporarily the entire sub-folders below:

1. Custom Scenery/SimHeaven_VFR-Landmarks_World/ 

2. Custom Scenery/SimHeaven_VFR-Aerials_World/

try again the same flight and confirm no more crashes please.

note: i can assure you this crash is not originated on the ixeg bird.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mmerelles said:

this crash is about:

-no vram

I can disable the SimHeaven_VFR Landmarks but I've only been using them for a week so they're not the culprit. You think me running out of VRAM when using the IXEG could cause a crash? Apart from that I'll try and disable all the custom scenery folders and we'll see how it goes. I'll hate flying without the MisterX's airports though.

On 3/29/2017 at 9:28 AM, Litjan said:

It will also contain some "Ninja-Fixes" to some XP11 problems (like sliding aircraft) - but it will not make the aircraft fully compatible to XP11 yet.

Cheers, Jan

Awesome - Thank you for putting in the "Ninja-Fixes" for XP11.  I was using it tonight during a VATSIM event and I had to disconnect because the plane just wanted to go backwards regardless of what I did.  Any fix to help some of the issues to keep us flying this wonderful aircraft before full XP 11 compatibility is appreciated!

• Upvote 2

On 3/29/2017 at 11:28 PM, mmerelles said:

It seems that you are up to something. I've done 4 flights using the default scenery and not a single crash. The only problem now is that I don't know which scenery is the culprit. I don't mind loosing them but I would still like to have MisterX's airports. Does anyone use them with the IXEG? Also it seems weird that a scenery is making IXEG unstable. What a weird world we live in :)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Denco said:

It seems that you are up to something. I've done 4 flights using the default scenery and not a single crash. The only problem now is that I don't know which scenery is the culprit. I don't mind loosing them but I would still like to have MisterX's airports. Does anyone use them with the IXEG? Also it seems weird that a scenery is making IXEG unstable. What a weird world we live in :)

i do use some of the misterx scenery, KLAX, KSFO not a single crash here.

Maybe you will be required to take some time to re-install them one by one to see which one has the issue.

• Upvote 1

On 3/31/2017 at 1:42 AM, mmerelles said:

this crash is about:

-no vram

After using only the default scenery I had another CTD today when flying the IXEG.

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt