MCP for ixeg, X11 and macbook

przemyslaw

Clarification

I have looked further into the issue of making my Windows plugins available as MAC plugins, and have come to the conclusion

that I will NOT make MAC compatible plugins of rksoftware's Opencockpit plugins for X-Plane.

Hope you(Ben) can bury the hatchet, so we can have a fruitful conversation over the forum in the future.

• Upvote 1

On 11/01/2017 at 11:23 PM, roarkr said:

Clarification

I have looked further into the issue of making my Windows plugins available as MAC plugins, and have come to the conclusion

that I will NOT make MAC compatible plugins of rksoftware's Opencockpit plugins for X-Plane.

Hope you(Ben) can bury the hatchet, so we can have a fruitful conversation over the forum in the future.

I only wish to see a user given a direct and meaningful solution to their answer. People want to get on with stuff "now".

In the history of X-Plane I have seen many products come and go where a port is "coming soon".

Announcing progress on a mac port would've been a productive thing.

Announcing the potential of a mac port is ... well, to be blunt, meaningless noise.

Any software can potentially be ported to any platform. Most isn't.

So on that note, while it's sad to hear, thank you for clarifying your plans for the future of your software.

Multi-platform support takes a lot more work than just syncing the files and running a compiler.

Sorry that we got off to a bad start. Hatchet buried.

(2016 sucked. Let's try and build a better 2017.)