What Next Plane

Japo32

What plane would you like me to make next?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What plane would you like me to make next?

• Historical
    • Modern Fighter
    • Airliner (TurboProp or Jet)
    • General Aviation
    • Helicopter
    • Space
    • Sailor

There is a very good free 7x here http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=8946

(for those who are not banned already :P)

Hi X-Plane Australian, 

Yes, i know this aircraft and i have to say that this aircraft is one of the best freeware available. But i think it can be improved, regarding X-Plane 10 standards (finish, quality of texture, light and details ...)

I heard that they are working on an update of this plane, i certainly will have a look on it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

i think its time we build a fully functional Concorde, just like fslabs did for fsx. I feel like X plane has advanced enough to handle the complex systems. The Concorde is a complex aircraft that takes time to master, i used to go to JFK to see the concorde land and takeoff it is honestly my favorite aircraft of all time. Concorde is unique and will never be seen in the skys ever again so the next best thing would be to fly one on a simulator. If i knew how to develop i would have tried to make one already but i have no idea where to begin so i hope that one day someone will make a fully functional one for x plane.