What Next Plane

Japo32

What plane would you like me to make next?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What plane would you like me to make next?

• Historical
    • Modern Fighter
    • Airliner (TurboProp or Jet)
    • General Aviation
    • Helicopter
    • Space
    • Sailor

I would like to see the most iconic helicopter of all times .. I named the Bell UH-1 Huey, symbol of Vietnam War era

Javier, I think for the moment , the goal is to attract maximum people in X-Plane with very high quality and also VERSATILE adds on.

When I say versatile, I say different kind of ACF, such gliders, helicopters, fighter .. There's only two high quality payware Helicopter in X-Plane. People said they would have a MD-90 but there is already a MD-80.. this is not what I call Versatility..

In my opinion, X-Plane should have one high quality in each category ( 1 modern fighter, 1 modern commercial, 1 vintage airliner, 1 modern trauma helicopter, 1 " vintage " helicopter such as the Huey etc .. )

Cause Focus only on big airliners like 747 or so.. we can't afford it because we haven't the MSFS community yet. Them, they can afford them to work on very high quality GA aircraft, Heavy Metal or more because they have so much adds on that they doesn't know what to do more.. it's not the case in X-Plane, we have for the moment only few adds on, so we shouldn't focus on always same acf ( 747, MD 80, CRJ 700 or so ..)

A Pilatus PC-6 Turbo Porter would be good too ;-)

Tell me your opinions about what I wrote about.

post-4644-131369611636_thumb.jpg

Doing some planes that are already done is not really clever if want big sells ... People much more want new stuff than updated or upgraded.. As I said above, we could'nt afford us to do many times the same ACF like MSFS does ( for example, the Cessna Caravan is aviable from different sources such as Carenado, Microsoft himself and others .. ). But MSFS has already all ACF they want ..

Yes, an Airbus please!

Something more suitable for 2-4 hour flights where you can leave the cockpit for more than 3 minutes at a time. Boeing airplanes will all be covered more or less, so a detailed sophisticated Airbus is desperately needed. And those A320 previews looked great. Hoping you will be able to pick that one up again. If not, I wouldn't mind a A330/340 either!

So, Javier, what do you think about my ideas about making versatile aircraft ( see above ) ?

Well right now I am ending the default 747 for xplane, and next will come a little vacations (really needed) to have energy to handle the born of my son.

Later I will see what to do, but I will need support for building complex planes.

Do you think the possibility of an helicopter would be possible ? we lack of those rotarywings in X-Plane ..

Of course, after all your work on the CRJ and the others projects .. Holidays would be welcome  ;)

Congratulation for your baby, wish you happyness !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thiengo, we will continue with the development of the CRJ200 making upgrades of it when we are rested enough from the big storm it has been release this plane. But I consider it is good enough and with enough systems to enjoy for looooooooong time. I know you consider it still needs lots of systems to implement but in my consideration we succeded in one this I was personally searching with the plane. The joy and sensation to fly it with an internal FMC modifying routes and making holdings.

As said, we will upgrade it when we have the time and the force to do it. Right now with the born of my son and the great effort it has been release the plane and make the support to have an stable copy of the CRJ, I will have the vacations that still didn't have in August.

Later I will see if we create another plane at the same time we upgrade the CRJ, because the main work upgrading it is programming and remember I am a 3D artist, so both things can be done same time.

What I am not going to do is start a big project that needs programming without help. The CRJ200 is selling good but still it needs more to save the time worked. X-Plane is far away from the number of sellings in FSX even with higher prices.

Oh god. congratulations by your son...I am happy with news... And.. You must to consider spend a lot of time with your kid... great...

soon, when you come back to develop the CRJ, i will continue asking for systems, functionalitys l0l... upsetting you. a good way...

Now there is a Chellenger 300 with great systems simulated... but the imersion from your CRJ200 is insurmountable...

is there a way to use UFMC or external VasFMC to controling CRJ200? (please, open a topic with possibilities and solutions to integrate a external FMC like truth and myths about that implementation and how can afect the airplane.)

I can not stay 2 frases without disturbing you with questions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...