Why was my posted deleted?

carcarah01

Thank you, MadMckMax.

My original post only goes to demonstrate what happened to me and to my friend. We purchased several products from them and since September 20th we've been trying to solve our issues through the tickets. They only responded to us once. One response to me and one to my friend. And all they did was suggest we committed piracy and asked why we did it when we actually did not. We explained to them what happened but we had no responses ever since. I find it extremely disrespectul. They accused us, judged us and never oficially said anything else. That's exactly what happened. My friend spent lots of money with them, bought a second copy of the product and now he can't use any of them. In my case it's just about the Real Weather Connector, that I also paid for and can't use!

We provide multiple hardware activations for your own personal use. Some people choose to abuse the system and "cost share" with friends.

This is against the TOS.

You got caught.

Deal with it.

( I don't know or care about the individual details of your case. This happens far too often. The details don't even matter. The stories are always the same. )

Edited by Ben Russell