Will there be an 737 - 800 expansion?

Denco

After flying the 733 for a few days now I think that the IXEG team has done a wonderful job of bringing this classic to X-Plane. But I do wonder if the above-mentioned expansion is being looked at. If not what other planes can we expect?

Edited by Denco

1 hour ago, Denco said:

After flying the 733 for a few days now I think that the IXEG team has done a wonderful job of bringing this classic to X-Plane. But I do wonder if the above-mentioned expansion is being looked at. If not what other planes can we expect?

I wouldn't think so, plus I think the 800 is too automated for me. I like the more rugged 300

If they would make (which I don't think) a B737-800, it wouldn't be an 'expansion'. The -800 is simply a completely different aircraft, at least system-wise. Almost everything would have to be modelled from scratch, so I guess we have to wait for another developer to make the NG (perhaps PMDG? ;) ). Would be cool to see a -400 or -500 at some point though.

• Upvote 2

On 12/30/2016 at 1:19 PM, Litjan said:

Yeah, there is a lot of life in the 737-300, we are nowhere finished with it, yet.

I personally could see a -400 and -500 (they are just variants) as an expansion.

Not looking further than that for now.

Jan

Hi Jan, 

Regarding the -400 and -500 expansion, I was wondering if these would be separate aircraft or just a free add on to the already purchased -300? 

Thanks, Bob

On 1/2/2017 at 10:41 PM, Globemaster17 said:

Hi Jan, 

Regarding the -400 and -500 expansion, I was wondering if these would be separate aircraft or just a free add on to the already purchased -300? 

Thanks, Bob

Does it matter, I would like to pay, this way we can support PERFECT developers, we need more devs like IXEG for X-Plane!  

• Upvote 4