New airbuses?

Adolfin

A340-300 and A319 is currently under development of JARDesign - so dont expect any good Airbus (in terms of MCDU and Systemdepth) ... maybe a bit eyecandy will be established like the A330 has in the A319 and A340 --- but I would even be happy if the Aerosoft Airbus family would be converted into XP11, they look pretty good even if they aren't a study level product.

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, frankbyte said:

I have flown the Aerosoft Airbus in P3D and prefer the one from Jardesign. Looks better and flies better, like more naturally. But i agree that the MCDU should have some more deepness.

Oh okay, interesting to hear. But I think the Aerosoft Airbusses are better modelled in terms of the 3D Cockpit, hopefully they hurry up with their A319 and it gets the same high level cockpit as the A330 has...

21 hours ago, TheNameSaysItAll said:

A340 is in developement. do not remember who it is by, but you can google it. Also, JARDesigns is coming out soon with an A319.

Jar making a 319? I thought I had this somewhere too but all Google searches are casting blank. Is there anywhere to find info about this? 

Thanks 

14 hours ago, Adolfin said:

Jar making a 319? I thought I had this somewhere too but all Google searches are casting blank. Is there anywhere to find info about this? 

Thanks 

yes you're right, nothing coming up on google. But a longer time ago one of the developers said that on facebook - they even made some sort of give away for the 1000 subscriber on facebook or something. Maybe you have to search the timeline in their facebook group for more info, but they just said that and didn't post pics or something.. 

4 hours ago, Jah said:

yes you're right, nothing coming up on google. But a longer time ago one of the developers said that on facebook - they even made some sort of give away for the 1000 subscriber on facebook or something. Maybe you have to search the timeline in their facebook group for more info, but they just said that and didn't post pics or something.. 

Well, looks like im gonna have to do some digging

QPAC is still on it (their v3 should bring some more depth to system modelling), but they will take some more time to complete (bug sqashing takes more time than they planned). As there are some more 'buses out there using the QPAC plugin, I hope for some better Airbus models available somewhere in 2017 (RW's A330-300, FF A350-900 apart from QPACs own A320). I don't know if Peter will integrate the update in his models, though...

On 27. 12. 2016 at 7:17 PM, Adolfin said:

Are there any new airbuses for x plane 10/11 being developed? If anyone knows anything please reply. I feel as if X plane is in need of a good airbus (Not to bad talk the jar)

Yeah. Sophisticated Airbus I would welcome. Maybe JAR Design makes a surprising step forward with systems and etc.

Edited by letec

14 hours ago, Adolfin said:

Yeah I hope so. If anyone comes out with a good sophisticated airbus that would great. 

Sorry but based on a few years experience with JAR products, the companys goals are just to throw another half finished product on the market to gain revenue - the permanent new small beta packages they provide are generating new problems and then need a new beta to fix these again. 

In my honest opinion, they should stop - take their time to make a complete fleet overhaul system and modelwise and release a good .1 version with all the problems fixed. But instead they're going to give as probably a new A340 which isnt long haul capable as the A330 is due to MCDU failures - and maybe a flyable short range A319...?

I'm definetly no customer without seeing any new reviews about their products because I'm tired of their philosophy... dont get me wrong, just my opinion.

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Jah said:

Sorry but based on a few years experience with JAR products, the companys goals are just to throw another half finished product on the market to gain revenue - the permanent new small beta packages they provide are generating new problems and then need a new beta to fix these again. 

In my honest opinion, they should stop - take their time to make a complete fleet overhaul system and modelwise and release a good .1 version with all the problems fixed. But instead they're going to give as probably a new A340 which isnt long haul capable as the A330 is due to MCDU failures - and maybe a flyable short range A319...?

I'm definetly no customer without seeing any new reviews about their products because I'm tired of their philosophy... dont get me wrong, just my opinion.

I have never owned any of the jar planes. Because of the things i have heard about the systems in them. But hell if jar comes out with a superb airbus which has no issues I'd be happy to buy off them. This maybe unlikely though unfortunately 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 27.12.2016 at 3:02 AM, Jah said:

A340-300 and A319 is currently under development of JARDesign - so dont expect any good Airbus (in terms of MCDU and Systemdepth) ... maybe a bit eyecandy will be established like the A330 has in the A319 and A340 --- but I would even be happy if the Aerosoft Airbus family would be converted into XP11, they look pretty good even if they aren't a study level product.

I own both: the Jar 320 and the Aerosoft A320-series. And i prefer the one from Jar...