Take Command! CRJ-200 Version 1.7.1 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello all,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.7.1 update for the CRJ-200. All customers who have purchased the CRJ up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the CRJ from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.7.1 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original CRJ-200 download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• All previosusly released separate patches and hotfixes, e.g. for flying on IVAO network, high resolution cockpit, autopilot stability fix, etc...
  • New plugin architecture from the Steam version, which is more fps friendly and has lower memory footprint
  • Plugin compatibility with newer MacOS systems
  • High memory consumption on Windows systems fixed
  • Extra dependency on MS Visual C++ 2012 removed
  • Navdata update to X-Plane 10 default (1601)
  • Mouse-wheel manipulators added to the cockpit. Supported with latest version of X-Plane 10
  • Fixed animation of nose gear doors. Now closed when the landing gear is fully deployed
  • Correct times to activate full deflection of trims
  • Added a little of drag with max deployment of flaps to match approach speeds

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Upvote 1

I'm  new to Xplane. I downloaded 1.7.1 into Xplane 11. Ready to fly from Newark Airport (KEWR). I normally get about 12-15 FPS at this airport When I loaded the CRJ-200 it dropped to 4-5 FPS. Totally crippled my machine. I noticed that installing the CRJ-200 it added a plugin called GIZMO64 What is this? Do I need it? I decided to delete it and my FPS went back up

3 hours ago, flightman49 said:

I'm  new to Xplane. I downloaded 1.7.1 into Xplane 11. Ready to fly from Newark Airport (KEWR). I normally get about 12-15 FPS at this airport When I loaded the CRJ-200 it dropped to 4-5 FPS. Totally crippled my machine. I noticed that installing the CRJ-200 it added a plugin called GIZMO64 What is this? Do I need it? I decided to delete it and my FPS went back up

It's always been on your computer since the last version of the CRJ and the MU-2 you purchased require it.

8 hours ago, MdMax said:

Hi Cameron,

Thank you for the update. How can I install this new version on my system ?

mini_540114XAviationCRJ.png

Best regards.

There is no Linux installer, as expected, but at least they haven't removed the Linux plugin (I really thought they would), so I have installed it with wine without problems. You should remove or rename the old CRJ directory first, otherwise the new one will be mixed with the old one. To make it work it is necessary that the server-lin file in plugins/CRJSE is executable, too.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi im having problems with the latest version 1.7 for the crj-200 the all the screens seems to be not working right on a cold/dark startup all seem different in 2d and they also have one with surround and 1 without ill screenshot if you want me to

xplane 10 gps.png

Edited by joicey
picture added

Add somewhat a similar problem but with the FMC which popped out twice and was out of sync.

I de-installed the CRJ, remove the CRJ folder on the Aircraft/X-aviantion folder and reinstalled.

Worked perfectly then ! (it was as if I had two CRJavionivs plugins at the same time)

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic