Gray Edged Clouds in XP-11

777-300

• 3 months later...

Frank, I'm having the identical problem.  Purchased the full version of X-Plane 11 about a week ago.  I was using SkyMaxx3 in XP10 with satisfaction, but now that I am using XP11 I see the limitation.  I know that you ran a sale a while back, offering a 50% discount on an upgrade to SkyMaxx4, but I didn't do it at that time because I was happy with the way version 3 was working in XP10.  Is there any possibility of offering a discount to those like me who just went to XP11 after the finished product was announced?

-Ed

1 hour ago, edkap said:

Frank, I'm having the identical problem.  Purchased the full version of X-Plane 11 about a week ago.  I was using SkyMaxx3 in XP10 with satisfaction, but now that I am using XP11 I see the limitation.  I know that you ran a sale a while back, offering a 50% discount on an upgrade to SkyMaxx4, but I didn't do it at that time because I was happy with the way version 3 was working in XP10.  Is there any possibility of offering a discount to those like me who just went to XP11 after the finished product was announced?

-Ed

I couldn't be happier with SkyMaxx Pro 4. It made an incredible difference for me with XP11. Worth 10 times what they charge!

Edited by 777-300
added