Saab 2000

Kieran

It will be interesting to see which one comes out first....the 2000 or the 340. The release of the 340 has been "imminent" for quite some time now.....

We don't always post progress reports, Steven.

;)

After the DC-3 is out, I'll make a few, rather large, "announcements".

Edited by Goran_M

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have run into a small technical bump. It hasn't stopped work, but will need to be fixed.

I have started to texture the overhead panel, but part of it isn't being textured. I have never seen this issue before, the non-textured part is of the same mesh as other textured parts, yet remains grey. (see screenshot, the top part of the panel isn't being textured.) Perhaps someone has an idea as to why?

Cheers

Kieran

post-756-0-70901700-1328088804_thumb.png

Thanks Andy, but I have checked normals and they aren't the problem. And the whole panel is on the UV map with a few pixels to spare.

EDIT: found the problem, a stray copy of the panels in another .obj.

Edited by Kieran

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My time is currently devoted to the Extra 300L I'm making. That is when I have time, with school taking priority.

But if there is any news relating to the Saab 2000, i will definitely be posting about it at the first appropriate opportunity.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Put it this way, I plan to finish my Extra before I work more on the SAAB. Plus being in my final year of school, and other various things going on in my life, I have very little spare time for X-Plane development work. I'm still around, and I still have the files and everything, so I wouldn't say it is dead, but it won't be released for quite some time.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...