SkyMaxx Pro v4 Previews - December 4th, 2016!

Cameron

21 minutes ago, cloudfreak1 said:

...but what is about Cirrostratus and Altocumulus

The weather information we receive from X-Plane or METAR is not detailed enough to tell us about these specific cloud types. But we do offer a variety of high-altitude cloud textures to choose from in SMP4. The UI calls them cirrus textures, but some are definitely closer to altocumulus.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sundog said:

The weather information we receive from X-Plane or METAR is not detailed enough to tell us about these specific cloud types. But we do offer a variety of high-altitude cloud textures to choose from in SMP4. The UI calls them cirrus textures, but some are definitely closer to altocumulus.

I remember something about a random selection of cirrus was written weeks ago. Will such an option be present in SMP4? I like random changes more than selecting every time a different set or sticking with the same. Screenshots are superb, now if only FPS can cope with those we are done...

And I think one of the plus of Enviro (judging by screenshots) is the ability to portray vertical formations on the horizon. I hope something along this line can be depicted in SMP4 or a future patch. This really adds a lot to immersion.

Edited by Leporello
  • Upvote 1