CRJ-200 New Version 1.7 for XP 10 & 11

JoseCFII

3 hours ago, Cameron said:

It's not happening so quick, Jose. New installers must be coded and logic added to determine X-Plane versions.

My posting of giving you an update here was not your invitation to pester.

Keep in mind the original store had it for a few days without people being aware the release was coming out. We've had it for 2 days, and I hope you'll extend the same respect (one of which was on a Sunday).

I had a choice (for the same sale price) to buy from the org store and I still bought it from X-Aviation.

At this point (after some research) I don't even want the update because I'm afraid that this new version might not be fully stable or complete.

So please accept my apologies and have a happy holidays.

On 12/13/2016 at 6:45 PM, Cameron said:

Yes! All links will be reset once the release goes out.

Thanks for the purchase, by the way! :)

I haven't been around for a while, and my aircraft link expired in July will I still be able to get the update Cameron.

Thanks friend and may I wish you a Happy Christmas. Sorry if that sentiment annoys anyone but polite political correct speech doesn't work for this 70 year old. We are grumpy and old.:)

• Upvote 1

I haven't been around for a while, and my aircraft link expired in July will I still be able to get the update Cameron.

Thanks friend and may I wish you a Happy Christmas. Sorry if that sentiment annoys anyone but polite political correct speech doesn't work for this 70 year old. We are grumpy and old.:)

You will most definitely be able to download, and a Happy Christmas to you as well!