CRJ-200 New Version 1.7 for XP 10 & 11

JoseCFII

Well, that is a nice bit of good news. Thanks for the heads up Jose.

I think that updated CRJ-200 will be the first X-Plane 11 aircraft, crafted especially for the new sim, that goes into my hangar. I am looking forward to the release.

So, thanks also to Javier and X-Aviation.

It has already been released to the org store.

Maybe devs wants my future purchases to be done at the org store?

The only info I have is that they have yet to distribute to even Aerosoft and even simmarket as well.

It could well be they want to start with a small group to get a feel of bug reports. No idea, Jose. I'm not in control of this one!

• Upvote 1

It is buggy...I bought on .org store (my first purchase years ago) so now I have the v1.7 available. I was unable to switch it on...may be I miss some library..but for sure the plane it is not perfectly tuned yet. I think developers will wait some days before releasing on all stores worldwide.

Philipp & Javier already fed back they had apparently some issues with the 1.7 build (among others it seems the windows one reference against two different MSVC++ versions, plus some bugs with XP11). So they fix these issues, re-do the build, and then they will distribute the update (and also replace the current 1.7 at the org).

On 12/8/2016 at 3:19 AM, daemotron said:

Philipp & Javier already fed back they had apparently some issues with the 1.7 build (among others it seems the windows one reference against two different MSVC++ versions, plus some bugs with XP11). So they fix these issues, re-do the build, and then they will distribute the update (and also replace the current 1.7 at the org).

thanks for the update!

34 minutes ago, JoseCFII said:

TIK TOK.

It's not happening so quick, Jose. New installers must be coded and logic added to determine X-Plane versions.

My posting of giving you an update here was not your invitation to pester.

Keep in mind the original store had it for a few days without people being aware the release was coming out. We've had it for 2 days, and I hope you'll extend the same respect (one of which was on a Sunday).