SkyMaxx Pro v4 Previews - December 3rd, 2016!

Cameron

i hope sky max pro 4 is better than that ridiculous 70.00 addon that came out yesterday. the only issue i have ever had with x-aviation is the time for support, the products are amazing.i change my hardware almost every month, my cpu, i go back and forth from win 7 and win 10, i have no life and on a fixed income, so i am always messing with something.

• Downvote 1

Thanks for sharing the images, most of them look very nice with the exception of these 4:

pic 6 (cloud type/size repetition)
19.jpg

pic 9 (Climate change ;) - world of mud fog?)
22.jpg

pic 11 (not enough resolution in the fog/haze as it blends trees/terrain to the same color as the fog/haze)
24.jpg

pic 13 (clouds just don't form that way around mountains)
26.jpg

I realize you have to live within the limits of the platform, the other shots look exceptional, just this few that perhaps need some adjustment?

Keep up the great work.

Cheers, Rob.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Thanks for sharing the images, most of them look very nice with the exception of these 4:

pic 6 (cloud type/size repetition)
19.jpg

pic 9 (Climate change ;) - world of mud fog?)
22.jpg

pic 11 (not enough resolution in the fog/haze as it blends trees/terrain to the same color as the fog/haze)
24.jpg

pic 13 (clouds just don't form that way around mountains)
26.jpg

I realize you have to live within the limits of the platform, the other shots look exceptional, just this few that perhaps need some adjustment?

Keep up the great work.

Cheers, Rob.

Get a ppl.....

Cheers,

John 

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, JohnMAXX said:

Get a ppl.....

Cheers,

John 

What a strange response?  I have plenty of hours in a real world aircraft ... a PPL in rented aircraft wouldn't get me to those altitudes from 3 of those pictures ... perhaps you mean CPL?  I do have some 4K video from RWL from commercial aircraft if you're interested?

Cheers, Rob.

• Upvote 3

What a strange response?  I have plenty of hours in a real world aircraft ... a PPL in rented aircraft wouldn't get me to those altitudes from 3 of those pictures ... perhaps you mean CPL?  I do have some 4K video from RWL from commercial aircraft if you're interested?

Cheers, Rob.

Having been in this market for over ten years in going to tell you that what looks good to you looks horrible to others. On the contrary, what looks horrible to you will look amazing to others. We face this battle with customers all the time.

In the end, SkyMaxx Pro v4 is the result of listening to our vocal customer base. I'm sorry if it doesn't appeal to you, but we do hope it appeals to majority...it's certainly seeming so.

Thanks for chiming in though, Rob!

• Upvote 3