EULA X-Aviation products

miked176766

Hi,

I have 2 X-Aviation products, IXEG B737 and Skymax Pro/ RWC. My trusty Amd FX6000  rig is getting a bit old for X-plane 11. So I was contemplating a new build going down the i7 6700 route. Does the EULA allow for IXEG and SMP/RWC to be installed on a new pc at the same address and under the same static IP address, or would I have to re purchase the items. Obviously it makes a big difference to cost if software has to be re purchased.

Thank you 

Mike 

EGGP

You can re-install your products on a new upgraded pc. No issues. That is why you have up to 3 installs on your keys per product per default. just in case your HD crashes and you need to reinstall, or you buy a new rig for better performance.

The thing is, you can not redistribute your keys to family members, friends or anyone else. The keys are for your exclusive and personal usage.

Hiya Mike,

If this helps (my memory gets hazy so bare with me)

I got x-plane 10 late 2015, finally made my first pw purchase of smp then rwc

I decided to upgrade my mobo/cpu/ram as i saw x-plane as my main flight sim

I went 5820k/asus rampage v extreme/32gb corsair ddr4 3200mhz 4x8gb sticks

So with a new mobo obviously i needed to use a second slot for my smp, so, i was unlucky with the asus mobo, one week in it went fubar, three days later ocuk benchtested mobo/cpu/ram which i got from them as they're local and i can drive there and i used to chat to the founder way way way before he started the company lol

It died on them (the mobo) and i was allowed to hear its death throws of agony lol

So there and then they asked if i wanted cash back/another differing mobo with cash either way or a like for like, i chose like for like

So that used my final smp slot (iirc)

So i then upgraded from w7 ultimate to w10 pro

This also tried to use a slot which by now i never had, me being me and wanting smp back so i shelled out again, no biggie, i saw it as more slots for a noob who had by now realised the slots are there to protect the hard work of the devs

The support from Cameron was great, got my initial slots sorted fast after i found my email didn't like the online support reply part, so had to email direct to support, again no biggie and it's good for me to know for the future

So, long n short of it is, a new mobo will use a slot up, and in my case a different os install did as well, this was because i was trying to find out if windows or hardware was causing some problems i encountered, actually, the replacement mobo's bios was the cause hehe

When it comes down to it, so many want everything for free, and alas, peops like me who value and look after their investment have to find ways in this day and age of protecting their hard work

For me the three slot system makes logical sense, albeit after the fact, it just came as a shock when i found out so many try to cheat devs etc but also want all things nice n freshly updated to the latest standards for nothing

So end of waffling lol

Might stand others that read it in good stead too

If you ever do have to contact support and don't get a pretty instant reply with a number, then email direct, that email's allover this site ;)

Have Fun

Tony