DC-3 in X-plane 11

iandiss

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I seriously want to purchase the DC3 but I have a concern about a statement posted above on May 23, 2017 that states: The DC3, in it's current state, is unsupported in XP11”. 

Is that statement still the case at this time with the current version available for purchase and download on the store today?

Has it been updated for XP11 or not?

44 minutes ago, Mokaac said:

I seriously want to purchase the DC3 but I have a concern about a statement posted above on May 23, 2017 that states: The DC3, in it's current state, is unsupported in XP11”. 

Is that statement still the case at this time with the current version available for purchase and download on the store today?

Has it been updated for XP11 or not?

Correct.  The DC-3 will likely work in X-Plane 11's current state, but it may have unpredictable results.  An update is being worked on to bring it up to full X-Plane 11 compatibility.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Delayed for the time being.  The gentleman creating the sounds has been forced to put his regular job as first priority for now, due to COVID-19.  I can't say any more than that.  However, because of the delay, more work is being put into the systems to bring the fidelity up a few notches.  We should hopefully have more to show when our sound guy comes back.