The IXEG and X-Plane 11 Topic [Merged]

danitabaires

16 hours ago, donoscar said:

I have watched some of your streams and since you are not the worst online pilot I trust  you should definitely be able to do holding patterns. just not the computer way, more the fun manual way ... venga Raygan,  que este avion merece la pena de volarlo a manopla!

Es un pedazo de avión, no lo niego. Pero han pasado 9 meses desde la ultima actualización. Yo he pagado por un producto completo, no a medio hacer.

Hi... I just wonder one thing...

version 1.1 is supposed to be for both xp10 and xp11... I understand that the update is going to be different for the two platform of Xp, and that for XP11 it coudlnt been done until XP11 was out of beta... but XP10 is out of beta since many years now! Why the update for XP10 is not out yet? I understand the problem for XP11, but for XP10 should have been already out... Just wondering! I am sure you are doing a great job and it will be amazing!

1 hour ago, malombroso said:

version 1.1 is supposed to be for both xp10 and xp11... I understand that the update is going to be different for the two platform of Xp, and that for XP11 it coudlnt been done until XP11 was out of beta... but XP10 is out of beta since many years now! Why the update for XP10 is not out yet? I understand the problem for XP11, but for XP10 should have been already out... Just wondering! I am sure you are doing a great job and it will be amazing!

if you search a bit further you will also understand what this other project is or was and that it is linked to what all are crying about. and if you add two and two you might come to a similar conclusion as I did... nobody better to know what these xp11 updates need to be ... patience! fly XP10

someone should pin this to end this discussion.

3 hours ago, theraygan said:

Es un pedazo de avión, no lo niego. Pero han pasado 9 meses desde la ultima actualización. Yo he pagado por un producto completo, no a medio hacer.

ya me gustaria que algun avion de los que tengo comprados y que pretenden ser versiones finales o continuamente actualizadas estuviese al nivel de este "no terminado"

I wish some of the pretending to be finished and continuously updated airplanes i own was at the level of this "to be finished one"

Because the XP 10 one is not done?

14 hours ago, mmerelles said:

I am not part of ixeg or x-aviation team, just a simple user that likes a lot this project and participate actively on the forums.

..and doing a fantastic job helping users (and thereby us) if I may ad :D B) 

M

Edited by Morten
  • Upvote 2

On 28/11/2016 at 5:42 PM, FSAviator said:

So, I finally bought it today. It works fine to me; apart from the APU. The APU isn't running up, but that's already known. The rest is working perfectly ... and ... What stunning baby is THIS?! :D I'm totally blown away by this phantastic airplane. It was love at the first Flight :wub:

@MelCologne - Did you find a solution to close this window in XP11?: Gizmo.PNG

I can't close it because the X is located in the dropdown area of the XP11 Menu. So everytime I tried to close the window, the XP11-Menu was showing up and blocked the Close-Button :D

Regards,

Sascha

APU and extern, intern lights are not available, I'm very sad about PX11 that it doesn't have adequate 737 addon for flight, default 737 a lot behind for optional flight    

7 hours ago, vidas said:

APU and extern, intern lights are not available, I'm very sad about PX11 that it doesn't have adequate 737 addon for flight, default 737 a lot behind for optional flight    

have you verified under xplane graphics settings that "visual effects sliders" is set enought to the right for HDR being enabled? Most lights will not work if the visual effect slider is way to the left to the point you are running HDR off.

18 minutes ago, mmerelles said:

have you verified under xplane graphics settings that "visual effects sliders" is set enought to the right for HDR being enabled? Most lights will not work if the visual effect slider is way to the left to the point you are running HDR off.

Setting for XP11 i have set for HDR, the lights from outside are on, from  inside of cockpit  looking to runway is pitch dark,

32 minutes ago, vidas said:

Setting for XP11 i have set for HDR, the lights from outside are on, from  inside of cockpit  looking to runway is pitch dark,

the lights of the 737-300 are not specially powerful, but maybe you also need to turn up your gamma settings a bit too.

Edited by mmerelles
misspelling

9 hours ago, vidas said:

8 hours ago, vidas said:

ok i will, for more details mean time i'm taxi with Worldline 777 and the lights as required.   

The taxi and landing lights are maybe a bit overdone on other aircrafts. I also think they are a bit weak on the 733, but they are that in real life also :)

You can read more about it here

3 hours ago, Litjan said:

Taxi, turnoff and landing lights don´t work on the IXEG in XP11.01b1. They worked until 11.00, I don´t know why they don´t anymore.

If you want to help this get fixed, file a bug with Laminar Research.

Cheers, Jan

file a bug with laminar ? ... why ?

no other planes have this problem..

and we pay much money so please work and give us a usable 737 , thank you ! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Paolofly69 said:

file a bug with laminar ? ... why ?

no other planes have this problem..

and we pay much money so please work and give us a usable 737 , thank you ! 

Landing and taxi lights is working with the final version of X-Plane 11. 

With X-Plane 11.01 beta 1 there is some issues with the landing and taxi lights. aka not working.
You should expect beta version of x-plane to break things.

So if you want to help out you should report this to Laminar Research. Or you can stay on the final/stable versions of X-Plane.

7 hours ago, Tom Stian said:

The taxi and landing lights are maybe a bit overdone on other aircrafts. I also think they are a bit weak on the 733, but they are that in real life also :)

You can read more about it here

I agree with you Lijan, but not pitch black on landing lights, i got the same situation and with x737-800 prod. Its just happen after my update of Global scenery XP11, on Saturday last week. 

3 minutes ago, vidas said:

I agree with you Lijan, but not pitch black on landing lights, i got the same situation and with x737-800 prod. Its just happen after my update of Global scenery XP11, on Saturday last week. 

Have you installed http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/16270-enhanced-runways-hd-by-flyjsim/ or similar also ?

The HD runways are a bit darker and reflecting less light.

Edited by Tom Stian