The IXEG and X-Plane 11 Topic [Merged]

danitabaires

5 hours ago, endlesswar1234 said:

ok so i bought this plane before reading throught this and i have some problems. most of the time when i aplly full thrust the plane wont even move or even goes backwards. sometime the plane goes around in a circle(im not even joking), most of the time its stuck to the ground. can someone help me with this please> im using xplane 11. at the moment it is unusable

The plane is not fully compatible with xplane 11 yet. An update is supposed to come, i wish this week, to solve most of this problems and add some more functionalities for the 737.

On 4/5/2017 at 10:50 AM, Andrey Novikov said:

The only thing we ask you now is to make it not slide all over the apron into the terminals before engines get started. After that you can fine tune it for XP11 for years.

BTW, why, when I start a new flight the plane is like "dropped" from about 1 meter onto the apron?

This so much, earlier it was mentioned the ground model was modified to allow slow taxiing again, how about posting the amended script so people can just get past the 1 thing that is actually debilitating and then you can tweak to your hearts content.  I can deal with an inaccurate flight model but not if I can't taxi to the runway to take off.

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, deimos256 said:

This so much, earlier it was mentioned the ground model was modified to allow slow taxiing again, how about posting the amended script so people can just get past the 1 thing that is actually debilitating and then you can tweak to your hearts content.  I can deal with an inaccurate flight model but not if I can't taxi to the runway to take off.

if it does not behave like it does in XP10 I won't be able to enjoy it... flight model does matter, especially trying to slow down on short final to KSAN RWY29 if you see what I mean

Edited by donoscar
  • Upvote 1

Agreed!! Would keep a lot of people happy until the proper update comes.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Mangouste said:
You do not see that it takes you by boat these people do not care about customers now that they have sold their plane. They have not even finished the Xplane 10 version so you think that for version 11 it will never do.

Go to something else.

and where would you suggest we should go to? FF, JAR or maybe SSG? even with its current bugs this add on is light years ahead and better flyable than anything else available (if you use it for/with what it was built for of course) 

but I suspect you must have had a very frustrating experience realizing that you probably should have read the requirements before buying.

Edited by donoscar

1 hour ago, donoscar said:

and where would you suggest we should go to? FF, JAR or maybe SSG? even with its current bugs this add on is light years ahead and better flyable than anything else available (if you use it for/with what it was built for of course) 

but I suspect you must have had a very frustrating experience realizing that you probably should have read the requirements before buying.

EADT 737 Freeware compatible X-plane 11 ..Airtrack...AirFMC....excellent

5 hours ago, mastertoad said:

EADT 737 Freeware compatible X-plane 11 ..Airtrack...AirFMC....excellent

they call that frame rate killer '11 compatible? honestly, I prefer the modified default 737 by Zibo if I have to pick one, but we're talking decent quality payware here, and btw why's the topic drifting off... mea culpa :P

how about posting the amended script so people can just get past the 1 thing that is actually debilitating and then you can tweak to your hearts content

It's not that simple, and because of that we won't be doing such a thing.

I think it would be great if we can have access to the IXEG 737 beta version of 1.1 so we can give some feedback, at-least for everyone who is active in this forum. Cant wait to put my hands back in the 737 :/

We have a closed beta team for the sole purpose of not overwhelming the dev team with repetitive bug reports, further delaying public release. We used to do that, not a good idea from experience.

IXEG are drug dealers! I've tried to switch to FF 757 but failed. It's good, with lot's of neat features that I like but it's too modern. I do not like flying computers. On the other hand old steam planes are not suited to modern reality of RNAV/GNSS navigation. So I consider IXEG 733 to be a perfect balance between warm feeling of old steam cockpit and modern navigation capabilities. That's why I hate IXEG 733 for its underdone state but fly it madly. It's a real drug!

Edited by Andrey Novikov
  • Upvote 4

On 4/9/2017 at 8:23 PM, Ricardo2696 said:

The plane is not fully compatible with xplane 11 yet. An update is supposed to come, i wish this week, to solve most of this problems and add some more functionalities for the 737.

I have somewhat of a work-around.  After lining up on the runway, or where ever the problems comes on..that is, the plane spinning and sliding. What I've done is this:

I step on the toe brakes and go full throttle...then...I engage the reverse thrust levers..the plane slides, but more in the direction I want. THEN, I disengage thrust reversers, then full thrust, then reversers again, then relese reversers, then I nudge the throttle a bit and the plane follows my every move all the way to roll out and v1, v2..I'm then flying!!!

I've used this several times. It actually came at first with extreme frustration, then I noticed the plane was doing what I wanted :)   Give it a try, ya have nothing to lose.

8 hours ago, theraygan said:

Maybe when it is finished. Now i can't even make hold patterns.

I have watched some of your streams and since you are not the worst online pilot I trust  you should definitely be able to do holding patterns. just not the computer way, more the fun manual way ... venga Raygan,  que este avion merece la pena de volarlo a manopla!

• Upvote 2