The IXEG and X-Plane 11 Topic [Merged]

danitabaires

8 hours ago, sdflyer said:

I concur 737 is flying great in XP11. Unfortunately wew beta 5 brought some frame rate issue, but it doesn't stop me to fly it. Very addictive airplane. Looking forward for more development 

What are the current side effects/issues with the Classic? I haven't loaded the Classic since beta 1 or 2. FPS drop on beta 5 does suck...

can somebody load the ixeg to loww airport? or lgts airport?when i load it there the aircraft is moving slowly..no p.brakes working,nothing..why? and in the pop up menu on the left the box with ground services is not ok... i can`t push it ...why?

Edited by djvagelis80

3 hours ago, djvagelis80 said:

can somebody load the ixeg to loww airport? or lgts airport?when i load it there the aircraft is moving slowly..no p.brakes working,nothing..why? and in the pop up menu on the left the box with ground services is not ok... i can`t push it ...why?

I have this bug since beta 3. Depending on the airport location airplane would roll for a while until it finally stops. After that a guy with headset become brave again and ground services available  :) 

mraviator,

Once you've dl'ed it and it's fine (never had a corrupt dl yet, touch wood)

Keep that dl safe, then use it as/when needed

Saves having to request dl's

With a saved dl of the plane, as long as your OS or Motherboard etc are the same, any fresh activations are not limited to three installs

So it pays to give a bit of space up for this and most payware items for future use

Hope that makes sense

Tony

• Upvote 1

Just now, cmbaviator said:

My GW doesn't update in flight, it's always stuck to the Ramp Weight.

Is there a way to make it update ??? I always do a C&D start.

I had the same issue in XP10 though. However in XP10, it sometimes updates, any idea

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Do you enter in "plan fuel" in PERF page ?

Alright guys, here's my first post here and my trial by fire.  Please forgive my ignorance.

Following years of flight-simming on the other side, I tried the beta X-plane 11 free demo, and loved the feel so much I had to buy it.

I purchased the IXEG 737 as my first add-on after reading others were already using it in XP11 (understanding it's X-plane 10 at this time).

The issue I have is with the "click and drag" cockpit manipulation when trying to turn knobs.  My sim shows "the little hand" but I get absolutely nothing when dragging horizontally or in any other way.

I'm running a new system on windows 10 FWIW.  Can anybody help me understand what might be wrong?

Thank you for your time,

Greg D.

25 minutes ago, cap10jaf said:

Alright guys, here's my first post here and my trial by fire.  Please forgive my ignorance.

Following years of flight-simming on the other side, I tried the beta X-plane 11 free demo, and loved the feel so much I had to buy it.

I purchased the IXEG 737 as my first add-on after reading others were already using it in XP11 (understanding it's X-plane 10 at this time).

The issue I have is with the "click and drag" cockpit manipulation when trying to turn knobs.  My sim shows "the little hand" but I get absolutely nothing when dragging horizontally or in any other way.

I'm running a new system on windows 10 FWIW.  Can anybody help me understand what might be wrong?

Thank you for your time,

Greg D.

Hi Greg.

It sounds like one of our plugins isn't running.

Can you try installing this?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=48145

If that still doesn't help we'll need to see some Log files to determine what's going on.

These can be found in the X-Plane folder and are called Log.txt and GizmoLog.txt

You can either attach these to a forum reply or email them direct to br@x-plugins.com

Let me know how it goes.... and thanks for your support.

Ok folks..being Beta XPLANE11 I had attempted 2 flights..from KLGA to KPWM  with one  successful flight . Nothing special..typical flightplan ..LNAV/VNAV worked flawlessy.

1st flight all good....2nd flight was all good..and while in flight I was playing around with fixes and creating radials and then decided to delete it..and just as I reached my T/D.. nothing happened
and then I knew something went awry, so while I was scanning my instruments to make sure all was still good..getting ready for plan B.....2 min in and BANG..Laminar message with email request for log info...

Ok ,,so I reset the flight again with small changes in waypoints same Depp/APP , and not fiddling around with FIXES this time, and while prepping for my descent..reached up and activated wing/eng deicing and bang...crash to desktop
.Log info requested again.

So all in all I had 1 full successful flight in 2 days with this flight plan. Just thought I would throw this out there...and how was your flights?LOL