Activation Issue

ijtruex

Guys,

I had to reinstall everything from scratch and now trying to activate the product. It says i have used all activation slots hence i sent a support ticket to X-Aviation team almost a week ago. No one so far got back to me. is there any faster way to get this done?

Regards

Usually XA responds within a week unless they see some kind of "problem" with your explanation that needs further investigation.  There are ways to run out of activations other than legitimate ones to put it that way...and there are ways to find out.  Unfortunately there is nothing we at IXEG can do about activation/purchase issues.

Edited by Morten

3 hours ago, ijtruex said:

It says i have used all activation slots hence i sent a support ticket to X-Aviation team almost a week ago. No one so far got back to me. is there any faster way to get this done?

The last support ticket we have for you is from August, which was with regards to SkyMaxx Pro. We do not have anything in our system from you with regards to IXEG, thus you have accordingly received no response since there is nothing for us to respond to.

Please submit an e-mail directly to support@x-aviation.com and you'll get the help you need.