Spot whats new (v1.1 spoiler alert)

Morten

19 minutes ago, Nils said:

Eyebrow windows as seen from the inside. Some effort was spent at making the shades cast a greenish glow when hit by sunlight. :)

eyeb.jpg

THIS LOOKS AMAZING

I do hope these are just as fps friendly as the rest of the aircraft (my system isn't anything special). I also hope these are released soon as I just love how they look

- my regards and best of luck AV

On 11/20/2016 at 4:03 AM, Morten said:

Crawled in here today.. :)

Cargo Aft.jpg

cargo.jpg

Oh god, I work with Southwest Airlines as a ramp agent at KSTL. I just got killed in the bins with thanksgiving rush bags. Managed to stuff 74 into the old girls Delta Bin, another 12 in Foxtrot, couldn't tell ya what they managed to squeeze in up front. I will say the detail to make the bins look abused looks alright. Maybe ill have to send some pictures out of the some I come in contact with. The writing from other bases is rather interesting. Like a public bathroom stall lol XD, can't wait for eyebrows, though SWA doesn't use them and thats all I fly with the 733 so alas I'm out of luck lol :P