Spot whats new (v1.1 spoiler alert)

Morten

13 hours ago, Javier said:

yeah shut up and give me more money!

What's going wrong here? Few days Jan said he was gonna upload some pics... Even pics are coming later...

You are right, I said that - didn´t get around to it yet (I actually forgot!!) ;). Not at home right now, will try to get that done this week. Keep reminding me if it doesn´t happen!

Jan

• Upvote 3

Ok, took a few shots for you guys - so you know that we are not making this stuff up ;):

Distance to go and ETA for next active waypoint displayed on top line of EHSI:

DTG and ETA for next WPT.jpg

Improved symbology when IRS units not aligned:

improved not aligned symbology.jpg

INOP labeling on the TERRAIN button of First Officer (yes, we are working on having it display on his side, too). Also new EGPWS control panel:

INOP label FO Terrain.jpg

INOP label on logo light switch if winglets are fitted:

INOP label on logo light.jpg

lbs labeling on the fuel gauges if imperial units are chosen:

LBS label on fuel.jpg

Opening cockpit door (note that the cabin is still WIP and will improve in the future (better 3D/textures/lighting):

Open cockpit door.jpg

TERRAIN ON DISPLAY button, and TCAS symbology (showing a proximity traffic):

Terrain on display and TCAS prox tfc.jpg

Cheers, Jan

Edited by Litjan
  • Upvote 21

3 hours ago, fukhar15 said:

Not sure but when aircraft get in close proximity with the TCAS will there be an alert or will the aircraft on the screen just changed to red/yellow?

There will be a resolution advisory, consisting of both the symbol changing colour/shape (red square), a voice advisory (i.e. "climb, climb") and EADI symbology showing a pitch target ("keep out zone") to achieve the necessary change in vertical trajectory.

Jan

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Litjan said:

There will be a resolution advisory, consisting of both the symbol changing colour/shape (red square), a voice advisory (i.e. "climb, climb") and EADI symbology showing a pitch target ("keep out zone") to achieve the necessary change in vertical trajectory.

Jan

Will there be datarefs available for us crazy sim builders?  Got a couple of VSI gauges with TCAS :)

Jan

That's-a nice! Getting excited for this massive update. Just LOVE flying this plane. Thanks LitJan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 24.2.2017 at 4:03 PM, ArborVitae said:

it's great new that we'll have a working tcas in next update but what about the fmc holds? I'm scared to join big events because of it :(

Check out this post:

Meanwhile try out the FIX function on the FMC. Its just as fast if not even faster. Dont let that stop you from flying events with this bird :)

YqiiLeL.png

Edited by Tom Stian
  • Upvote 5